Monday, November 09, 2009

Our Renewal of wedding vows was on a Replica of ancient Galilean fishing boat

It has been an experience of a lifetime! I love Israel, the people, the culture, food, the beauty of the land.
I just don’t have words to describe the amazing feeling and the incredible joy I have experienced here in Israel, quiet: everyday joy and exuberant: celebration joy!

Walking down to Mensa Christi, Church of the Primacy of St. Peter, in Tabgha, where Brian and I would renew our vows. My maid of honor let the flowers fly in front of us.

I have celebrated the fact that I get to be with Brian and renew our vows in Israel. I always thought I would never do this. We had a great wedding and I was satisfied with all the details of it! But I guess I forgot one little detail. When we got married, there was no music at our wedding. Well, this time around, we danced Jewish, Arabic, American, classical, etc all kinds, and because Carl, our guide-turn-into wedding coordinator, is Jewish, he made sure that everybody danced for the bride, just as it is a customary tradition.

For the Spanish version of this post go to my spanish blog:

Puedes mirar las fotos en mi Facebook: Rebeca Segebre Knowles o en este álbum que cree aquí:







|
More


No comments: